Please make sure you include your SteamID1 and forum name (if you have one) in an email to [email protected] too. Without these we can’t grant you your benefits!
Lasts for a lifetime! Just $9.95 AUD (or your regional equivalent)!
How we will thank you for your donation:
- You will have VIP reserve slot access on all official TF2TightRope TF2 game servers. 1 2
- You will be immune to any vote kicking/muting/gagging on all official TF2TightRope TF2 game servers. 1 2 4
- We will add recognition with your name when you chat, while playing on official TF2TightRope TF2 game servers. 1
- You get extra recognition on the official TF2TightRope community forums. 3
1 This particular benefit will last for all of the foreseeable future (aka never runs out).
2 To join the server when full, use the console command string “connect <IP>:<Port>” where <IP> is the address and <Port> the port number, of the server you wish to connect to (minus the angle brackets).
3 This special recognition will last for all of the foreseeable future (aka never runs out).
4 You will not exempt from any ruling made by an Administrator or Moderator, should action be deemed necessary.
Please note that these benefits may take up to 48 hours (usually only 12) to become active.
How your donations will be used:
- To help cover the running costs running TF2TightRope servers.
- To help cover the salary and hiring of administrative staff.
- To help cover the accounting fees.
- To help cover the cost of temporary service employment.
How your donations will not be used:
- We will not use your donations to fund personal finances, outside of those covered by the official administrative earnings.
- We will not use your donations to fund prizes or other personally funded campaign efforts.
Donations are non-refundable and are not a service-level agreement. Donator benefits, granted or implied, are provided as a gift only. Any services provided by TF2TightRope may be modified or canceled at any time, for any reason held appropriate, including (but not limited to) violation of rules set forth by TF2TightRope.